Study in Canada

Generally studying in Canada in any program lasting over 6 months requires the applicants to apply and obtain study permit before entering the program.


In order for Canadian Visa posts to issue the student permit, the applicant should provide the followings:

–        Letter of acceptance/ admission from the educational institution (school, college/ university);

–        Proof of financial support for the personal and education costs during the program;

–        Certain ties to home country as proof of returning home from Canada after finishing the program.

Should you like us to assist with your study permit request, you may send us your detailed education history, the program you wish to enter, as well as your preference for the program offering institution and its location and English/ French language level. We will consider your request and start communicating with you if we are provided with enough information.

Emergency Call

Feel free to contact us.